DEFINITION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing to certain web pages. Cookies allow a website. among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize user.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY WEBPAGE
1. Types of cookies depending on the entity which manage them.
Depending on the entity operating the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the user-requested service is provided.
– Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that manages data obtained through cookies.
2. Types of cookies depending on time period thet continue active
Depending on the time period that remain active in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
Session – Cookies : A cookie that is erased when the user closes the Web browser.The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the users computer. They typically will store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Persistent -Cookies : Also called a permanent cookie, or a stored cookie, a cookie that is stored on a user hard drive until it expires (persistent cookies are set with expiration dates) or until the user deletes the cookie. Persistent cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as passwords to facilitate shopping and registration services
3. Types of cookies depending on purpose
According to the purpose for which the data collected through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
Technical – Cookies : These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist on it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify session, access to restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, control the buying process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store contents for dissemination of videos or sounds or sharing contents through social networks.
Customization – Cookies : These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined features of a general nature based on a set of criteria in the user terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the local setting from which you access the service, etc..
– Cookies analyzer: These are those that allow the responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites linked to these cookies.. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on analysis of usage data that make the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management of advertising spaces, in the most effective way, that the editors has included in a web page, application or platform from which they provide a required service according to criteria as the edited content or the frecuency with which advertising is shown.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management of advertising spaces, in the most effective way, that the editors has included in a web page, application or platform from which they provide a required service. These cookies store information about user´s behavior obtained through the continuous observation of his navigation habits, which allows to develop an specific profile to show advertising on the basis of it.
RESCISSION AND CESSATION OF COOKIES
The user has got the option to allow, block or eliminate all installed cookies in his equipment through the configuration of navigator options installed in his terminal:
a).- Internet Explorer:
b).- Internet Options
e).- DMove the slider to the top ( block all cookies )
For more information, you can check Microsoft Support or Browser´s help section.
d).- Accept cookies ( unselect the checkbox )
For more information, you can check Mozilla support or Browser´s help section.
b).- Show advanced options
d).- Content settings.
e).- Block site data and third-part cookies
For more information, you can check Google´s support or Browser´s help section
c).- Block cookies
For more information, you can check browser´s help section.
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies for web site, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except those in which they trust.
The cookies we use are listed below:
|Blog/Post Comments||Persistente||1 año||If you leave a comment on the site, for example, in a post on the page, article or blog, then a cookie can be stored to "remember" your email address so that the next time you post (if you choose the option to "remember me").|
|Ecommerce cookies||Cookies used by default for the WooCommerce e-commerce platform for its own management and operation|
|Google Analytics||To understand how people use our site and discover areas of our site with problems, we use Google Analytics. Most web sites use some kind of analysis program like this. The data collected helps us to see things as how many people visit our site, which country are they, the number of pages you visited, how fast is loading of our website, and so on. All information collected is completely anonymous, is not identified as an individual in any way.|
|Session Cookies||Funcional||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the site. The web development team uses the information to compile reports and occasionally to help improve the site. The cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site and the pages they visit. No private data is collected indefinable|